Friday, December 18, 2015

Pedicure products


Here, you will find the products utilized in many salons. Sole solution is #1 in the nation. Ice Dancer leg energizing gelis also great for headaches, just rub on temples. The luxurious body butter is a natural bug and mosquito repellent. The only product not listed that is recommend is the liquid body bar which is wonderful for cleansing, as a hand wash, and for shaving! Don't pay retail. When you log in to my site, you'll see wholesale pricing. :)

Link2youth.nsproducts.com

Click here for Epoch Pedicure Products

All Epoch product purchases result in my company donating to impoverished people providing food, agricultural skills, education, and fresh water supplies.  All Epoch products also contain the purest essential oils developed by a world renowned ethnobotanist.


Contact me with questions,
Anita Link


PS For beautiful skin amongst many other things, I'd start on Tegreen 97, a high powered green tea supplement. It's done wonders for my skin and hair and I LOVE the way it makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment